How to get help for Self Assessment  - $0.00 US - Dollars Listing ID: 148663

Classified Info

Listing Began: September 12, 2017, 6:24 am
Number of Times Viewed: 27



Seller's Comments and Description:

At Finsol Tax Advisors we have Accountants Watford who provides a wide range of accountancy services including tax returns, annual accounts, payroll and bookkeeping. Self Assessment is a system HM Revenue and Customs (HMRC) uses to collect Income Tax. If you need help with Self Assessment, you can:   • appoint someone to fill in and send your tax return, for example an accountant, friend or relative - you can find an accountant accredited in the UK • watch videos and join online seminars • contact HM Revenue and Customs (HMRC) for general Self Assessment enquiries • get help with your online account   Help filling in your return There’s introductory guidance on GOV.UK to:   • Capital Gains Tax if you’ve sold certain things like property or shares • expenses if you’re an employee or self-employed • Child Benefit if your income’s over £50,000 • tax on income from renting property • tax on savings interest • tax returns for business partnerships • tax on income from abroad - or on your UK income if you live abroad   You can be trust on our accountants, who have helped many corporate and individual clients achieve financial success. In you want to know more details about our services contact us today!

Public Questions / Answers

No questions have been posted about this listing.


<< Previous Next >>